- All personnel are expected to be experts in their own fields, and knowledgeable about other related areas.
- Must be able to work as team.
- Experience in the creation and use of taxonomies, ontologies and classification systems, including reference and master data.
- Experience with implementing strong enterprise information standards.
- Experience with Semantic web formats and technologies including: Web Ontology Language (OWL), Resource Description Framework (RDF), RDF Schema (RDFS), Rule Interchange Format (RIF), Simple Knowledge Organization System (SKOS), SPARQL, Notation3 (N3), N-Triples, RDB2RDF, POWDER, GRDDL, Turtle, SWRL.
- Experience working with government or nonprofit and senior leadership a plus.
Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor‘s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline
- A minimum of eight (8) years of technical experience
Rigil is recruiting for a candidate in Washington, D.C., OR Oklahoma City, OK with expertise in defining and creating enterprise data ontologies. The candidate should demonstrate the ability to understand stakeholder problems and the ability to apply information and other technologies as needed. The candidate will be responsible for: The creation of categorizing and classifying information with well-defined structures, definitions, and context to facilitate consistent alignment of business process with business requirements; Development of business glossaries with terminology definitions, standards associated business rules and data boundaries; and, Creation of a symbology and business lexicon.