Elevada is looking for a software engineer. The job description states: “Elevada is a data management company seeking a skilled Software Engineer with 4+ years of professional development experience. This is an opportunity to get in early (employee number < 5) at a real company with a strong product vision + enterprise customers, real revenue, and a strong sales pipeline. Compensation will be a mix of cash and equity at the end of a trial contract. Below are parameters for the position. We will tailor responsibilities to suit the individual who best fits our culture and goals. Candidate responsibilities:
- Server-side development using Java, Spring Framework, JPA, Hibernate.
- Help maintain development and deployment infrastructure in Linux environments.”
Skills requirements include:
- “4+ years Java development
- 4-year college degree from a rigorous university program
- Interpersonal and communications skills to work in a team setting
Strongly preferred (one or more):
- Experience with GWT and/or various Spring projects.
- Professional experience with SPARQL and RDF
Other helpful stuff:
Experience using Maven, CI with Jenkins, RDBMS operation and administration, Linux, general professional development operations experience.”