New York’s Tektree Systems is in need of a Big Data Architect. The job description states, “Hadoop Data Architect with both hands-on Big Data and relational experience and deep knowledge of physical data modeling, data organization and storage technology, experienced with high volumes and able to architect and implement multi-tier solutions using the right technology in each tier, based on fit. Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Design and development of data models for a new HDFS Master Data Reservoir and one or more relational or object Current Data environments
- Design of optimum storage allocation for the data stores in the architecture.
- Development of data frameworks for code implementation and testing across the program
- Knowledge and experience with RDF and other Semantic technologies
- Participation in code reviews to assure that developed and tested code conforms with the design and architecture principles
- QA and testing of modules/applications/interfaces.
- End-to-End project experience through to completion and supervise turnover to Operations staff.
- Preparation of documentation of data architecture, designs and implemented code”.