- Built-in support for most types of Persistent URLs (PURLs), including Active PURLs.
- Scripted HTTP content type conversions via XProc pipelines.
- Ability to access remote Linked Data via SPARQL SERVICE keyword and XProc pipelines.
- Named Queries can now have a custom view page. The view page can be a template for the resources in the query result.
- Authorization can now be performed based on IP addresses or the DNS domain of the client.
Posts Tagged ‘Bernadette Hyland’
3RoundStones Execs Discuss SemTech Start-Up Winner Callimachus Enterprise — And The Drive To A Semantic Web Ecosystem
As the Semantic Web Blog recently noted, 3RoundStones’ Callimachus Enterprise emerged as the winner of the Top Semantic Technology Start-up competition that was held at the Semantic Tech & Business Conference (#SemTechBiz) in San Francisco a few weeks ago. The commercially supported Linked Data Management system, now being piloted by eight companies, will this summer be released to the general public as Version 1.0.
Callimachus Enterprise is distinguished not only by its technology, but by CTO David Wood’s presentation that spoke to the real business needs of the enterprise today – including rapidly demonstrating value, in its case around exposing, connecting and visualizing disparate enterprise content – and also in that it provides a way for organizations to deal with their enterprise information in an entirely cloud-based solution. It leverages the Amazon cloud.
“A lot of companies are using cloud-based solutions for travel and expense tracking,” says CEO Bernadette Hyland. “But this is the beginning of a new wave.”
NEXT PAGE >>