Gruff v5 and AllegroGraph Power Graph Search for Banking, Pharma Discovery, Health Care and Security Applications
OAKLAND, Calif. — April 23, 2013 – Franz Inc., the leading supplier of Graph Database technology for the Semantic Web, today announced Gruff v5.0, the industry’s leading RDF browser to view graph data, explore connections within data, and visually build queries without writing code.
The free-form nature of Graph style data offers a lot of flexibility for connecting data, but that freedom can also make it more challenging to find interesting patterns or simply navigate through your data. It has become typical for RDF data sets to contain thousands of classes and relationship types, making it hard to even formulate the analytics and queries you want to perform.
Gruff, a visual analytics and discovery tool, was developed by Franz to specifically address these Graph data challenges in large data sets. Gruff lets you intelligently explore graphs in multiple views:
- Graphical View – See the shape and density of your graph data
- Tabular view – Understand objects as a whole
- Outline view – Explore the often hierarchical nature of graphs
- Query view – Write Prolog or SPARQL queries
- Graphical Query Builder – Create queries visually via drag and drop