KForce (a recruiter) is looking for a director of taxonomy and information architecture. The job duties include:
- “Oversee ongoing enhancement of our information architecture and the schema, including taxonomy / ontology development.
- Manage, train, mentor, and recruit a growing team of analysts and QA specialists.
- Manage multi-stage QA process for verifying the integrity of data scraped and then coded from the internet.
- Monitor labor market trends, and develop rules to account for the emerging jobs, skills and credentials within our taxonomies.
- Leverage published data series and other third party information to inform and validate data curation activities.
- Develop and implement coding enhancement initiatives based on their utility to products, research efforts and clients.
- Implement automated data coding and quality control procedures
- Work with a team of software developers to automate data coding and quality control procedures, to embed data innovations effectively within products, and to support the planning and implementation of a robust data warehouse infrastructure.”