The software that runs computers is getting smarter every day. Semantic technology allows computers to understand the meaning of words —content and context— helping put users in touch with the right information at the right time.
In this webcast, presenters from Expert System and Recognos Financial explain how semantic technology is being deployed to address the overwhelming volumes of unstructured data in the Financial Services Industry.
You will learn:
- What is Semantic Intelligence and why it matters?
- What makes a semantic platform work?
- Applying semantic technologies to automated Q&A Systems.
- Applying semantic applications in the financial services industry.
- Status Update on US Open Data Collaboration
- ADmantX Named "Cool Vendor" in E-Commerce by Gartner
- NLP Company Versus IO Raises $2.8M
- MarkLogic 7 Vision: World-Class Triple Store and World-Beating Information Store